Search site resources

TikToker Beats Her Daughter To Death And Makes Sick TikTok Dance Videos Weeks Later

Antonia 31/08/2021

Nicola Priest, 23-year-old, obsessed with social media, selfies and her followers, was sentenced to 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter, after his daughter Kaylee three-year-old was found dead with injuries to her chest and abdomen. In addition, the woman decided to upload the video to the social network Tiktok, once she had killed the young woman in the United Kingdom.

Nicola Priest danced around the room imitating a song and looked like any other young woman who posted silly videos on her TikTok account. However, the carefree 23-year-old was supposedly a grieving mother because her daughter Kaylee he had died only 45 days before from horrific injuries.

The TikTok video and the cruel Priest’s obsession with social media and her phone were detailed to jurors who attended a heartbreaking trial in a court in Birmingham, England.

Priest was jailed last week by Birmingham Crown Court, and Experts compared the baby’s injuries to those of a child run over at 40 miles per hour or who fell from a third floor.

Nicola and Callum were found guilty of the girl’s crime.

Three-year-old Kaylee-Jayde Priest was found dead in the apartment where she lived with her mother, Nicola Priest, on August 9 of last year. The girl’s mother called 911, but a jury convicted her after hearing that the little girl was “dead before the call was made.”

The little girl, described at the trial as a “happy girl”, he died from serious injuries to his chest and abdomen. Subsequent medical examinations showed that he also had other old injuries, including broken ribs, lower leg fractures, and a fractured sternum.

Kaylee-Jayde Priest was abused by her mother and her partner.

Jurors heard Priest punch Kaylee on the head and refer to her as a “fucking brat”, while the girl was also heard crying “in a fearful tone”.

On one occasion, downstairs neighbors at Kingshurst House, Solihull, recalled hearing a knock upstairs and then Kaylee crying, before allegedly hearing Priest say: “I’ll just say that he fell out of bed.”

The same residents claimed to have noticed that “When Kaylee cried, the response seemed to be to cover her crying with music.

CCTV footage shows Nicola Priest with her daughter Kaylee-Jayde Priest just hours before the tot was found dead

In a text message exchange on July 24, 2020, days before Kaylee’s death, Priest told Redfern: “I’m going to kill her … because he keeps coming out of the living room or going into the kitchen so I gave him a spanking and a slap for shitting in his diaper. “

Redfern said: “Well, give him one of my share. ”

Three days later, Redfern texted Priest saying, “I’m going to keep the little brat away from me.” Prosecutors said the messages painted a clear picture of the “Priest and Redfern’s indifferent attitude towards Kaylee”.

The lawyer for the prosecution, Andrew Smith QC, opened the case at the beginning of the trial: “The case of the prosecution is that his death was caused by having received serious injuries to the chest and abdomen in an assault sustained on August 8, last year.

“That willful assault occurred when both defendants were alone with Kaylee-Jayde.” Since Priest moved into the apartment in mid-2019, neighbors have heard her “regularly yell” at Kaylee, including comments like “Shut up,” “Go away,” or “Leave me alone,” and “never anything positive or kind.” .

In the recordings that were presented in court, Kaylee-Jayde and her mother were seen together, few hours before the fatal collapse of the young woman, using an elevator in the block of flats where they lived.

The images showed Priest’s complete disinterest in his daughter, repeatedly checking his reflection in the mirror and consulting his phone, while the girl periodically looked at her mother’s face.

At no point in the recording is there a physical contact between the couple, as Priest does not even come close to taking his daughter’s hand. Priest was also found guilty of cruelty to a child, in connection with the young woman’s historical injuries, but Redfern was acquitted of that charge.

In a statement released by police following the verdicts, Kaylee’s grandmother, Debbie Windmill, said that the shock of his death would accompany her for the rest of her life.

Priest and Redfern were sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Tell us your opinion of this article in the comment section! And share the article with your friends if you thought it was cool!

User comments